Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Allergies

I'm so glad that spring is here that my eyes begin to tear,
 then itch and swell. ...Oh well!

I like to smell the clean air breeze that makes me cough and hack and sneeze.
AAAACCHHOOOO!  .....Oh, boo!

I like to see new plants grow that make my nose produce such flow.
Run, nose, run. .....No fun!

I like the warm, lovely day that allows my children to stay out and play,
and run and fly. ....Contented sigh!

So welcome spring and all you bring,  warmth, and flowers, and fresh air, and sunshine.....and tissues....and Claritan!


A very poor ode to spring, but what do you expect from a lady who wears socks on her head!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait until you publish your first children's book. You could write a great rhyming book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww, shucks! Thanks! I can rhyme nonsense, and sometimes I can write sense, but whether the two could combine....... ;)

      Delete