Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring Break- Day 1...Sort of

Spring Break....YAY!!!!!!!!  So many projects, so little time.  I have been on spring break for a week already (we went to Texas and had a wonderful visit with my family), but from a project stand point this is day one.  I have so many things I want to do, I am feeling overwhelmed.  Do I paint the downstairs?  Do I paint upstairs?  Organize cabinets? Landscaping projects?  A day at the park?  Make play costumes?   AHHHHH!!!!

When I have a list like this, where I want to do everything at the same time, it is important to remember how to eat an elephant....one bite at a time.  I have to pick a task, focus on that ONE task until it is completed, and then move on.  I will prioritize by doing projects with a deadline first (the play is coming, the play is coming).  Then I will move to projects that are holding up others (my husband can't install the ceiling upstairs until I get it painted).  I will finish with projects that will make me smile the most.  I plan to post pics of all I accomplish throughout the week.  Hope you and I  have a productive spring break!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment