Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Here We Go!

The next few days promise to be interesting .  We will have three precious girls staying with us while their Momma undergoes a major operation and recovery.  I look forward to them being here.  Miss Stubborn is a smart little eight year old who knows what she likes.  Miss Sneaky is a charming six year old who has a contagious smile.  Little Miss is a loving two year old who is ....well..two.  Add them in with my eleven year old Drama Queen, and four year old Tornado, and you have the makings of an exciting adventure for a sometimes cranky Mom.  Y'all remember to pray for HBON this week.  He and Tornado will be over run with females!!

Seriously, please say a prayer for my friend having surgery and for her girls.  They are awful young to be dealing with all the turmoil a major illness can cause to a family.  And if you don't mind, say a little prayer for me, that I will be patient and kind over the next few days that these girls may feel the love of Christ in our home.  Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your help. I will continue to pray for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will be praying for you, Amay.
    A

    ReplyDelete