Tuesday, June 5, 2012

A Glimpse Into My Brain

The following is a stream of thought I just had over the past few minutes, as best as I can remember.


Oh, I'm glad we figured the camper out and Lyndol was able to fix it.  What was I doing?  Oh, getting Daniel a drink.  This house is such a wreck.  I've got to tackle it like a crazy woman tomorrow.   Crazy woman...sounds about right. Why am I in the kitchen?  Oh yes, the drink.  I've got to get all this camp stuff out of the way, and I can't forget to run by the library.  And I want to make those muffins and tortillas.  Which means I need to pick the blueberries and get out my tortilla maker.  I haven't even opened the box yet.  I hope it is in there. Oh, shoot!  Daniel's drink, not Hannah's.  (wrong kind of cup)  Laundry.  I've got to get that laundry done.  I can't even pack until I do at least one load, if not two or three.  I can run a load tonight, and I can't forget the dishwasher. Put this in, and this.  Soap.  And done! Did Hannah wash her eggs?  I wonder in anyone needs eggs.  "Good night, buddy. (kiss, kiss) "See you in the morning!  What?  Your drink?  I left it on the counter.  Be right back"  I've got to write a blog post, but what do I have to say.  I should just show them what a mess my brain is!

Addendum:  When I read my husband this post, he told me he had already gotten a drink for Daniel.  Sigh.


2 comments:

  1. That was a fun read. Sounds pretty familiar if that makes you feel any better. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Misery does love company. I guess crazy does too!

      Delete